Journal entry by james witzman — 5/1/2017
Initially there was an MRI scheduled today at 5pm. The doc decided to delay the exam until Jo has a few more stable days under his belt.
Just as well as it had my stomach in knots, he needs more rest, and more healing.
Keep up the prayers and well wishes. I'll probably be posting a few more times tonight, but just wanted everyone to know the most current news.
Love you jojobinks, keep fighting,
Mom and Dad